Sunday, March 25, 2012

Woot for the Weekend!

This weekend was way chill. I spent a lot of time reading...


We get the National Geographic every month and this month's is all about the Titanic. It's pretty interesting and has a lot of awesome pictures. It's one of my favorite magazines, one I hope to write for someday! Then I've been scanning It's Just My Nature by Carol Tuttle, a personality profile book. It's really cool and I'm trying to decide if I'm a Type 2 or Type 1, I think a mixture of both. Then I started The Hunger Games again, since the movie just came out. I read it once a long time ago so I want to read it again before I see the movie. It's pretty good so far!

I loooove this cardigan! It's so comfy and perfect for lounging on a Sunday!
We spent the day hanging out with Keri and Paisley and Jared's parents at their house, watching movies and eating lots of yummy food! It was cloudy and cold looking outside, so lounging inside was such a wonderful thing! It's been such a great day! I'm really not wanting to go back to responsibility tomorrow :( But what can you do? It can't always be the weekend I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment