Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Music!

I just saw a really cool music video and had to share it with everyone! It's called Needing/Getting by OK Go. Some things people do amaze me! It must have taken so long to put this together! Enjoy!


Also, I just discovered spotify.com and it is awesome :) It's helping me find other bands that are similar to the ones I already like and I am really excited to expand my music library! Today has been a somewhat lazy Saturday. We were planning on going to the rock climbing wall this morning but the PE Building was closed! So that threw us off and we have just been hanging out haha! I did get my hair cut at Hello Gorgeous though! They did a great job and I'm definitely going back!

I'm currently watching Transformers 2 on TV, listening to Fun. on spotify and reading Aspire by Kevin Hall... I might hit a media overload here pretty quick but it makes things interesting!

Well I hope everyone is having a great weekend! And if your Spring Break is next week, like mine is, then travel safely and have crazy adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment