Friday, March 2, 2012

Recent Holga Photos

These are still in progress works, a bit of editing still needs to happen and maybe some rescanning of the film, but here are some of my favorite photos taken with my Holga camera so far!

    
An old gas tank in Kanarraville, UT
Stairs to a slide in Kanarraville, UT
Old fashioned garage in Kanarraville, UT
Old run down barn in Kanarraville, UT
Slide steps at a park in Kanarraville, UT
It's been an interesting experience shooting with film, especially when it comes out sort of different than a normal picture would. It's taking quite a bit of effort on my end to look for shapes instead of colors haha I'm always taking pictures of things with intense colors, so black and white is a whole new way of viewing things. It's great though, I feel like I'm actually learning something and not just taking the same old kind of pictures I usually do.

Hopefully the ones I shot today will turn out good! I'm excited to see the results!

1 comment: