Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Tunes with the Tanner's

So, Jared and I have both developed obsessions with two different songs. We usually develop obsessions for bands but in the last couple days we each have listened to our new fave like 20 million times. So I thought I'd share with you!

My favorite is the song We Are Young by Fun. I LOVE the acoustic version, but the original is great too so here's both videos. :) Enjoy!



Such a fun song! Makes me happy! :) Except it is a littler disconcerting that as he's singing about being young and making the most of our time and the first video is all about people basically beating each other up in slow motion... interesting.

Jared's favorite song is Tokyo Moon by Windmill. The music video's really cute haha it's one of my new faves too!


We've just been spending our Saturday being together and eating some yummy chocolatey goodness from the Cedar Candy & Nut shop! We also went to Chronicle in the new discount theater. It was pretty sweet, made me not want super powers haha. Hope everyone's Saturday is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment