Saturday, October 15, 2011

I DID IT!!



I beat my fear! At 8 o'clock this morning, Jared and I headed out to T-Bird Gardens, a place by the golf course in Cedar City with a bunch of big red rocks ya know? So ya we met up with our class out there and started off slow. We did just 20-25 foot high boulders for a little bit then practiced making anchors. I thought that the first time I walked off backwards I would be terrrrrified, but I wasn't! I was more nervous about tipping over when I got to the top of the rock haha.

 We're so legit! It was a long day and our hands were streaked with black rope marks but it was soo worth it! Hopefully we'll be able to get back out soon! I'm so excited I finally got back on the horse, 5 years later haha :) Better now than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment