Sunday, October 23, 2011

Picking Olives in Overton! Yum!

This weekend we went down to Overton to visit my family. I love going home. When I walk in the house, I feel like all my troubles are gone and I can just relax and enjoy myself. And it is wonderful to be with family. There is something to be said about being close to family. It just makes life so much more enjoyable when you know that there are people who will love you no matter what happens in life and who genuinely are interested in your life. It's happy :) On Saturday morning, we went and picked olives at Dr. Fleming's house. It was such a blast! I love home grown olives! He had some pretty big trees too, for Overton, so it was nice to see we got so many!

Jared up on the ladder. We picked soooo many olives, it was glorious!!
Me looking dorky haha
The olives closeup! They kind of look like grapes but sure don't taste like 'em! We picked 7 lbs I believe.
Other than that we mostly hung out together, laughed, ate scrumptious food and recalled good times :) It was a blast! Mom has the cutest Autumn table set-
Haha I just love it! Adorable! Well, that was everything for this weekend. Tune in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment