Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Short Observation

I haven't watched a new movie in quite awhile. If you know me, you know that I am a huge movie buff and pretty much watch anything new that comes out on Redbox in the first week that it comes out. So I didn't have much time for a movie tonight but I thought I would check Redbox because Jared is sick and thought it might cheer him up. Do you know what I found??


X-Men First Class is out. Holy moly I was so excited! The X-Men  are my favorite superheroes and I saw First Class in theatres and just loved it! So I absolutely had to get it :) I just love this movie.

Other than that the day's been pretty uneventful... Midterms are almost over, so that's a relief! Projects are all due Friday and I will have 4 days of doing whatever I want! Yay! Well, that's all I have today. I'm too tired to think up much else :) Bonne Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment