Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Surprise!

Whew! What a day! This is what I woke up to...


SNOW! Well, not very much of it, but still! It is amazing to me that I could be wearing shorts last week and be bundled in a coat, hat and scarf (and still freezing) today. I do love fall though, don't get me wrong. I just wasn't expecting winter to creep in so quickly! I was born and raised in a small town in Southern Nevada. Therefore I was not raised in snow or even very chilly weather. My idea of winter was a light jacket with my sandals. But I am a huuuge fan of winter clothes!!



Scarves and hats are my weaknesses. I seriously own probably 15 scarves and at least that many hats, if not more. I just loooove them! I am- excited for chilly weather, hot chocolate with double chocolate Milano's, and snuggling with my hubby while it howls and snows outside :) It is going to be a good winter! I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment