Monday, November 7, 2011

Lovely Randomness

So these pictures didn't have enough story to have their own entry so I figured I'd throw them all together and share the little quips!







This is my Grandpa Seely's old typewriter that Dad brought back from Canada for me. I just love it and decided to do a painting of a typewriter.











This is my first sketch. I really liked it and my friend Rachel also really liked it so I gave it to her haha. It was pretty fun!







And this is my final project! I'm not in love with it but the colors are fun haha :)







The yummy olives we picked a little bit ago! They're sooo good and Mom gave us a whole gallon! Wahoo! Homemade/grown olives are perhaps one of the greatest things on earth, right next to pomegranates and pumpkin pie :)




Took this tonight! It has been snowing for the last few days and has been so beautiful! I wish that I could have had more time to get out and get some good pictures but we'll have snow for a quite a while longer so I'll get my chance! So much fun and I'm just loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment