Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling... Unfocused

Today has been full of all sorts of strange emotions. I have been craving creativity lately and wanting badly to paint and write and create but I don't seem to have any good ideas... It's kind of driving me crazy! Especially because I have projects where I have to do something in particular and I am having noooo good ideas for it but I keep having good ideas for other projects! Haha isn't that the way it goes? Well here are a couple self-portraits I took for my photography class. I played with them on befunky.com because I like the look better. Maybe I'll post the originals later :)






This is my favorite of the two. I loooove my handed down typewriter :) Thank you Grandpa! And Mom and Dad haha





And this was Mom's camera that she found in storage. Thanks for letting me have this Mom! I love old cameras soooo much! I wish I had more money to devote to collecting them because there are some awesome ones out there.





 Check out my handsome man! He just got this coat and is loving it! He's such a stud! Pardon the messy background haha we cleaned later.

I'm trying desperately to keep myself awake right now. Daylights Saving Time is kicking my trash! I wanna go to bed at like 8 o'clock! Well, I hope you all have a Happy Wiiindsday tomorrow! Tout mon amour!

No comments:

Post a Comment