Monday, November 14, 2011

My Morning Post

I'm not sure what it was, if it was DST or the fact that Thanksgiving and it's pumpkiny gloriousness is right around the corner, but last week just felt... odd. I had artists block bad, which was covered by a poetry writing frenzy but that didn't help me with my drawing... It made things difficult since I had a big project due today but THANK GOODNESS my professor believes in 'Mercy Moments' and I now have until Dec. 5 to finish that project, along with the next project. But still, usually my writers/artists block ends with crazy amounts of creativity oozing out of my pores so hopefully my brain keeps following it's cycle.

My sister is having her baby today! I am so excited! I'm always nervous when someone's having a baby because there are so many crazy things that can happen but I just keep praying for her and I know she's going to be okay. I can't wait to meet my new little niece! The last I heard they hadn't settled on a name so I'm anticipating the Name Reveal haha it's one of my favorite things about new babies. I loooove names and everything that is attached to them. I think names are so important. So, by this afternoon I should have another niece! So much fun.

Mom is on her way up today so I get to see her for a few minutes which I'm really excited for too. I feel like it's been forever but that's because I'm used to going down there every other weekend. We haven't had the time or resources to go down for awhile which bums me out but what do you do? I'll write later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment