Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Breeeeaaak!

Thanksgiving break was wonderful! Good food, good company, good weather :) It was just fantastic! We spent most of the week out at Jared's parents house and Keri, Josh and Paisley came up. It was really nice to see everybody and to get to play with my Paiser! She is such a funny kid! Thanksgiving day was spent hanging out and slowly getting dinner ready throughout the day.

 Here's Jared cutting the turkey! He doesn't like pictures so he just grimaces in most of them :) What a stud.

 The Dinner Table- all set and ready for food! Unfortunately, I was too excited to eat and I forgot to get a picture of the table full of food haha so just imagine it I guess :) It was delicious!

Georgia cooking like crazy! There was so much food for only 6 people (and a kid haha)!


Paisley just loves smiling for the camera! She is such a cutie! It was a lot of fun being able to play with her all week. I miss little kids a lot.

Keri and I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 the day after Thanksgiving. It was sooo good! Haha I know I may sound lame to some people, but I really do like the Twilight series. It was really fun seeing it with someone else that appreciates it :) I tried to get Jared to go with me but he said it would be better to wait for Keri. And he was right! It was fun to spend some girl time together!

Well, Thanksgiving was a success! I wrote in my journal the extended list of things I am thankful for but I ought to at least put my top 3 on here. I am thankful for my husband- he does so much for me and is always so calm and wonderful :), my family- they are always so supportive, loving and thoughtful, I couldn't get by without the wonderufl family that I have, and third is my faith- I am so grateful for the experiences in my life that have lead me closer to my Savior.

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful and you can all think of what you're most thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment